Friday, November 20, 2009

My questions for my interview #1

1. How much money would you fund do a private shool? What about a public school?
A:

2. Why would you fund a school?
A:

3. What objects would you fund a school with?
A:

4. Would you give the objects directly to one school or would you give it to all the schools in an area? Why or why not?
A:

5. Where would you get the money from?
A:

6. I would meet the kids I funded. What about you?
A:

7. May I ask you what school you have went to? Why? Would you fund the school?
A:

8. Could you give me a little information on your uniform when you were little?
A:

9. How can you inprove the uniform with funding? Have you funded uniforms before?
A:

10. How would you fund colleges and high schools to get more Afican-American boys into
college?
A:

No comments: