Monday, November 9, 2009

Subject-verb agreement

One party i've been at was my sister's party. It was the BEST. There was soda,chips,cake,hot dogs,pizza,and all the good stuff you could think of. People were dancing and singing to my sister favorite songs. We threw our party hats up on this one song which I forgot. Me and my brother were playing basketball with kids our age. This party was actually very recent because it was just on Saturday(after I came from chess tournament). It wasn't that long actually due to the time everybody came. There was a pinyata(LOVE PINYATAS) and my sister missed so many times my brother had to go and hit it twice. Then it was my turn and you know how much I love pinyatas that by the time was my turn I memorized where it was and I got to hit it three times. Thats when everybody knocked me down for the candy. I didn't get anything at any candy because my eyepatch was still on. Ha-Ha i do all the work and i dont get any credit. Thanks to my brother who gave me one-third of his candy and my sister who gave me two-thirds of her candy. Thats just how it is at my sister's party.

1 comment:

ASHLEY said...

Wow how harsh.I hate when people jump me for candy it is like so stupid. i mean IT IS JUST CANDY GET YOUR OWN AND LEAVE ME ALONE.